ESSENTIAL PROTECTION PLAN
This protection plan keeps your indoor home environment pest-free, year-round. This is achieved through quarterly applications once a season using the most advanced products and techniques. If you happen to see pests between your quarterly visits, contact us and we will return to your home at no additional cost.
Our Essential protection plan was designed to give you peace of mind. Our EZ-Pay plan makes it very affordable to protect your home and family from potential pest damage. Our program focuses on treating the problem where it starts: on the outside. By treating the exterior of the house, you can easily go about your daily routine uninterrupted. A convenient text or email will inform you of the appointment date and time, and a detailed report will immediately be sent to you after the completion of the service. If at any time you require interior service for any of the pests covered in your plan, we will come out to you at no additional cost.
What to expect during your visit:
- Perform a complete inspection to identify conducive conditions for pest and rodent infestation and harborage.
- Treatment of the exterior perimeter of the home targeting: the foundation, eaves, overhangs, windows, door frames, decks perimeter, patio, and porch.
- Cobweb removal from the exterior of the home.
- Treatment and extraction of bee and wasp nest or harborage areas.
- Reports indicating what was done during the service and details of our inspection will be emailed immediately after the completion of the service.
Pests covered under this service:
- Carpenter and Household Ants
- Flying/Stinging insect nests (Yellow Jackets/Wasps/Hornets)
- Stored product pests (Indian Meal Moths, Rice & Grain Beetles, etc.)
- Common crawling insects (Crickets, Sow Bugs/Pill Bugs, Clover Mits, Silverfish, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, Box Elder Bugs, etc.)
Do you have termites? Check our Essential PLUS+ Plan
Ready to get a quote? Tap the buttons or fill out the form below.